THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 6 May 2011

Easy Life


Well this story is about my Easy life = Easy life means like my sisters finally moving to a hostel school or i can beat them or anything.Nahh just kidding.Ok here starts the story i was so happy because my gff know why i don't sms her for 4 days so she kinda boring because i dont cheer her up very well.Ohhh i almost forgot my V.I is going Calgary,Canada next year 20th April starts i mean it is damm good can go to out of the country for bring V.I name the top at Malaysia we also are enemies with St.John because they also very damm good at band oh yea my V.I band is not a ordinary band it is a Military Marching Band so all of the seniors and prefect are really strict i was kinda scare the first time but now i can resist it so hard band !! 

0 comments: