THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Late

To all my readers.I am sorry because i didn't post anything yet cause i have to go to V.I band as normal it's suck !! imagine you have to stand in the middle of the the field with hot and 150 degrees.That is really damm blooddy hot >.< and also we cannot drink water me and my friends have to wait for the band break to drink water but the water is sirap :P plus it is only 80ml only.Hmm anyway i still have to go to the band camp but i am right now at home XD i tell my mom to give me more time at time.Hehe so clever me but the seniors in the band always call me then say "when you ganna come back ??" i feel kinda angry because i already got an excuse so what the problem right? so i wan stay home i stay! :I haha so that all for today.The band camp is 10 days + in the holiday :P stupid band we wan rest too...... 1 days in band camp = hell! we have to stay 7:30 a.m until 12:00 p.m noob le =.=

0 comments: