THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 7 May 2011

V.I Old Ghost!!

V.I is actually and old school for the Sultan of Malaysia and also the place for british to cut the japanese head if you wanna know at V.I field got a marching british without heads and also run !!,the clock of V.I they call Fat Lady because every night got a fat lady wanna jump from the clock to the ground scary isn't it?? the library of V.I the Queen Of Victoria will be moving at night and also at the science lab got a frozen baby at night i will be moving its leg and head actually is not yet a baby it still doesn't have any ear but got eye only !! i kinda scare but my Senior Justine said that is just a myths ohh i almost forget you guys go to V.I "The Green Wall" the back of that wall is the funeral for the british and also "The Bands Room" down in the ground is the place for cutting the japanese heads!! i am really scared but it just ppl say i still don't see it cause i don't to go to the place at night the prefect will punish me  :P well this is the story ~

0 comments: